The latest offering in Apple smartphones, the iPhone 12 series provides a host of outstanding improvements to get things done faster and more effectively. A first class processor chip delivers exceptional speed and power providing excellent multi-tasking capability. Plus, each device in the iPhone 12 series is 5G for even better speed and connectivity. The 5G network will soon provide the capacity to connect from almost anywhere without concerns about coverage or competing for bandwidth. Higher speeds, broader connectivity, improved bandwidth capacity, and lower latency combine for the optimal user experience.
Another area the iPhone 12 series has seen significant upgrades in is camera functionality. Capture vibrant, crystal clear images and record impressive video in a wide range of environments regardless of lighting.
TELUS is offering the whole iPhone 12 collections which can be combined with a service plan of your choice to optimize value and performance.
Top of the Line Camera Upgrades Make the iPhone 12 Series an Appealing Option
Whether it is for work or recreation, iPhone 12 users have the ability to take professional grade photos and record and edit videos like an expert. All the devices in the iPhone 12 lineup, which includes the iPhone 12 standard, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, and iPhone 12 Pro Max, have incredible camera features to offer.
TELUS iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Mini Cameras
The base model and the mini version come equipped with a similar set of updated features that are practical and significant. Both iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Mini come standard with 2 cameras for taking brilliant photos and recording video and audio. Both cameras have been enhanced to deliver higher quality images in low-light settings with 12 megapixel resolution and Night Mode function. The main camera on each model has been improved for better image quality.
Featured upgrades to the camera specs on the iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 Mini are:
● Wide-angle camera brings in 27% more light
● Night Mode feature automatically adjusts in low-light areas for crisper, more colourful images
● 7-element lens assembly on the rear camera (updated from a 3-element lens on iPhone 11)
● 5-element lens with 120-degree field of view on the second 12-megapixel ultra wide camera
● Smart HDR 3 system uses machine learning for better colour contrast
● Dolby Vision HDR video at 30 fps
● Improved speed on the Deep Fusion computational photography system for better images in low to medium light
TELUS iPhone 12 Pro Cameras
If you want to take your camera performance to the next level, the iPhone 12 Pro is an intelligent choice. This model is designed with 3 cameras and LIDAR sensor technology. Light Detection and Ranging technology uses remote sensing with radar-like abilities to emit light pulses to measure distances and s
ense objects not visible to the naked eye.
Featured upgrades to the camera specs of the iPhone 12 Pro are:
● Rear camera 7-element lens assembly
● 27% more light accessibility from the wide angle camera
● Night mode provides automatic adjustment in low light settings
● LIDAR technology delivers 6x faster autofocus in poor lighting
● Dolby Vision HDR video at 60 fps
● 52mm-equivalent telephoto lens provides 2x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom
● Smart HDR 3 system uses machine learning for a more natural colour contrast
TELUS iPhone 12 Pro Max Cameras
Last but certainly not least, the iPhone 12 Pro Max is the most impressive device in the iPhone 12 series lineup, especially when it comes to camera performance.
This model is for the true professional, with an incredible capacity to capture expert images and video. The Pro Max delivers an 87% improvement in low-light settings with a 47% larger sensor on the main camera. The wide-angle camera makes it possible to take vivacious photos in even the most dimly lit areas.
Featured upgrades to the camera specs on the iPhone 12 Pro Max are:
● Smart HDR 3 system uses machine learning for natural appearance and colour contrast
● LIDAR technology provides 6x faster autofocus in poorly lit areas
● Sensor-shift optical image stabilization to offset movement and eliminate blurry images
● Ultrawide camera with 7-element lens assembly
● Main camera has a 47% larger sensor for 87% improvement in low-light environments
● Wide camera brings in 27% more light than previous iPhones
● Dolby Vision HDR video at 60 fps
● 65mm-equivalent focal length lens for 2.5x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom
Other Featured Upgrades Included With the iPhone 12 Series
It is not just the cameras that have had significant upgrades made to this collection of
TELUS Phones. Other practical and noteworthy upgrades to these devices include:
● A14 Bionic chip for superior multi-tasking ability
● Edge-to-edge display coverage with OLED Super Retina XDR
● Ceramic Shield offers 4x better drop performance
● Improved spill and splash resistance
● Wireless turbo charge capacity
● Improved security for better data protection and privacy
● 5G compatibility for optimal connectivity with minimal latency (iPhone Mini is the world’s smallest lightweight 5G phone)